In yet another G+2 Independent Floors on offer, in the sizes of 1725/2200 square feet, Omaxe Cassia is a perfect address for luxury and affordability in Omaxe New Chandigarh in New Chandigarh. Complete with fully furnished floors, Cassia will have wooden flooring, Italian marbles, modular kitchen to name a few. The facilities in the township and the green lush environs make it truly a pleasure.
Omaxe New Chandigarh, which also consists of residential plots and villas, enjoys the vicinity of the upcoming metro line and bus terminal, Sarangpur Industrial Area and is at a stone’s throw distance from PGI Chandigarh making it a very attractive destination.
Facilities like schools, office-cum-shopping complex and space for recreational activities like amusement parks enthrall the township. The township is also home to one of Punjab’s tallest commercial hub, India Trade Tower. Infrastructure including educational institutions, healthcare, hospitality, landscaped gardens, children park, jogging track, underground drainage, medical facility, schools, club with ultra-modern facilities to name a few add to the advantage of Omaxe New Chandigarh.
A rejuvenating view of the Shivalik ranges, lush botanical garden makes the environs healthy and pollution free.
New Chandigarh, located in the vicinity of Chandigarh is set to emerge as next real estate destination. The First Eco-Town of Punjab, the city could provide more space to new development with better planning and is well connected to Chandigarh.
|Plot Size||Area In Sq Ft||Accommodation||Floors||Basic Price ( Inclusive of EDC/IDC Charges)|
|300 Sq Yds||1725 Sq Ft||3BHK, 3 washrooms + Servant Room with wash Room||Ground With Lawn||52.00 Lakhs|
|400 Sq Yds||2200 Sq Ft||4BHK, 4 washrooms + Servant Room with wash Room||Ground With Lawn||66.00 Lakhs|
Features of Omaxe Cassia Independent floors
- Italian Marble in Living and Dining Room
- Ground Floor lawns in Front and Rear
- Independent parking for all floors
- Modular Kitchen with Chimney &Hob for all Floors
- Wardrobe in Master Bedroom with Laminated Wooden Flooring.
- Vitrified Tiles in other Bedrooms
- Terrace right of 60 % with 2nd floor
- 100 % Power Back up
*Special features- Italian Marble in Living and Dining Modular Kitchen with Chimney & Hob with Wardrobe in Master Bedroom.
Location Advantage of Omaxe Independent Floors
- 4 Kms From ChandigarhBoundary on Baddi Road.
- Just 8Km’s from PGI
- Few minutes’ drive from ChandigarhCity.
- Very near to PGI hospital and PunjabUniversity/ Punjab Engineering College Chandigarh.
- Omaxe Chandigarh Extn has a very good connectivity with Baddi, Nalagarh and Mohali.
- Proposed Bus Stand Mullanpur is near to Omaxe Plots/Omaxe Chandigarh Extension Township Mohali Mullanpur Location.
- Botanical Garden is near to Omaxe Plots/Omaxe Chandigarh Extension Township Mohali Mullanpur Location.
- Near to Proposed Amusement Park / FilmCityby U.T Government.
- Near to ProposedHealthVillageand Cricket Stadium announced Mullanpur in 48 Acres
- Beautiful view of mountains Shivalik Hills.
- Going to be Punjab’s first ‘eco-town /GreenCity
- Mullanpur, spread across 6123.7 hectares in 33 villages around the Chandigarhperiphery, is set to be the first ‘eco-town’ in Punjab.
- A state-of-the-art seven-star hotel being developed by Omaxe, coming up on 25 acre land, the hotel project outlay is Rs 200 crore.
- The construction activity is likely to take off soon as state government has allowed change of land use.
- With coming up of luxury hotel in Mullanpur, tourism potential of this area would get a boost as the master plan presents an opportunity for a well-managed eco-town environment with a variety of new and exciting developments to encourage diversified growth in tourism that balances economic growth with environmental, cultural and community values.
- State government has recently approved Golden Peak Township Private Limited, a mega housing project of Omaxe with an 185 acre is coming up at Mullanpur.
- DLF has planned to invest Rs 1,000 crore in Mullanpur for the mega township project to provide employment to 5,000 people.